Welcome You Are a CEO Executive Club #3


Dear CEO's,
We congratulate you on beginning your journey. This will be an exciting time for you as you learn the executive skill sets of a CEO. As you know our CEO Michael E. Parker and his team was traveling the last 2 weeks and part of the trip was spent introducing people in the Greater Baton Rouge area to the You Are a CEO program. It was warmly received and we are now exited to begin the next journey with you. If you are reading this you have already received your invite. The first ones were sent out but not accepted so we are starting a bit past schedule but we will make up lost time as we go. So hold on and enjoy the ride. Please contact our office if you need assistance posting your blogs and on behalf of the You Are a CEO staff welcome to the "You Are a CEO Executive Club #3".

As a CEO, one must learn the importance of positive relationships. Today's lesson explains the relationship path and how it help you with the steps every relationship will explore.; Now That you've completed the personal awareness course. Let see how positive thinking can increase you endeavors of becoming a CEO.; Mr. Parker motivates CEO's to feel obligated to impact people's lives around them.; Begin Your Journey To Becoming A CEO by First Understanding Personal Awareness; What does discipline mean for a CEO? Mr. Parker explains discipline from a different perspective.; It is imperative that all CEO's must first be themselves before expressing themselves in a business; business; business training; centered; entrepreneurship training; life organization; management; startup; stellar; value; you are a ceo; Mr. Parker explains why lifeskills are important; http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1213860517http://www.brightcove.com/channel.jsp?channel=1119361800

Monday, December 3, 2007

Make a Contract With Yourself

Sometimes we just don't have the willpower and or discipline to get jobs done. I struggle with that and so what I do is I make contracts with myself and I use the power of organization to help myself get stuff done.

The first tool I learned is to make lists. Write down the things you need to do.
Then after you know what needs to be done then you can make a schedule and plan for when you can get the task done. There are many tools you can use and I have a template that I post with days and times that is color coded.

Then you make it fool proof...for me I set a reminder in Outlook and about 15 minutes before I should start the task a reminder beeps my Blackberry and it also pops up on my computer: "You need to Take Your Test, Get Tires on the Car, Work on a Project.

When I finish the goal then I delete it and I feel a sense of accomplishment that makes me feel good about getting stuff done.

I have lists for personal stuff, shopping stuff, weight loss stuff and work stuff. I am developing school stuff because I plan to go back to school in a few weeks.

Anyway for those of you in Club 3 you should be well into your program:

We should see that you have listened to the Introduction CD and the Executive Audio Book Series on Personal Awareness, Positive Thinking, Positive Relationships and Discipline. You should have posted a blog for each topic and commented on someone else's blog. There is so much learning in sharing and reading others posts.

After that you will proceed to the Organize Your Life Series and this will really help you get more from life and your time.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I have and lets chat soon.

No comments: