Welcome You Are a CEO Executive Club #3


Dear CEO's,
We congratulate you on beginning your journey. This will be an exciting time for you as you learn the executive skill sets of a CEO. As you know our CEO Michael E. Parker and his team was traveling the last 2 weeks and part of the trip was spent introducing people in the Greater Baton Rouge area to the You Are a CEO program. It was warmly received and we are now exited to begin the next journey with you. If you are reading this you have already received your invite. The first ones were sent out but not accepted so we are starting a bit past schedule but we will make up lost time as we go. So hold on and enjoy the ride. Please contact our office if you need assistance posting your blogs and on behalf of the You Are a CEO staff welcome to the "You Are a CEO Executive Club #3".

As a CEO, one must learn the importance of positive relationships. Today's lesson explains the relationship path and how it help you with the steps every relationship will explore.; Now That you've completed the personal awareness course. Let see how positive thinking can increase you endeavors of becoming a CEO.; Mr. Parker motivates CEO's to feel obligated to impact people's lives around them.; Begin Your Journey To Becoming A CEO by First Understanding Personal Awareness; What does discipline mean for a CEO? Mr. Parker explains discipline from a different perspective.; It is imperative that all CEO's must first be themselves before expressing themselves in a business; business; business training; centered; entrepreneurship training; life organization; management; startup; stellar; value; you are a ceo; Mr. Parker explains why lifeskills are important; http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1213860517http://www.brightcove.com/channel.jsp?channel=1119361800

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!

Dear CEO's in Executive Club 3,

I hope you have enjoyed all of your time off and hopefully you were able to listen to some of the Cd's and DVDs from the program during your holidays.

We are anxious to hear how you are all doing and to get you rolling on a journey that changed my life tremendously.

I was a business owner and successful but my personal life was a wreck. I over worked because nothing else but food seemed to satisfy me.

This program taught me executive lifeskills which helped me to improve my career because I could now be a team player and build relationships by effective communication and positive relationship skills. These relationships helped curb my eating and guess what I started to see the need to care for me and shape up.

I would like to know why you want to learn this program and why you are hoping to achieve.

My goals are to organize my household, improve my health and happiness and strengthen my career by becoming more productive at work using the organization DVDs.

We want to hear from you.

No comments: